What Can PRSSA Do for You?
As a Society of more than 9,000 students, PRSSA provides unmatched professional development opportunities tailored specifically for students. Join PRSSA and take advantage of the many ways it can enhance your education, broaden your network and launch your career.
Enhance Your Education
- Events -- Network, learn and interact with public relations students from around the country at PRSSA events like International Conference, Leadership Assembly and District Conferences.
- Scholarships and Awards — Be recognized for your accomplishments or let us help fund your education with over $30,000 worth of scholarships and awards that PRSSA offers students each year.
- Bateman Competition — Apply what you’ve learned in the classroom, add to your portfolio and work with high-profile clients by taking the opportunity to compete in one of our many case study competitions.
- PRSA Webinars — PRSSA members gain complimentary access to select PRSA webinars throughout the year.
- MyPRSA — All members are issued a MyPRSA login to access the Internship Center, register for PRSA Webinars and National events, access PRSA case studies and much more. Your MyPRSA login information can be found on the login page by clicking the “Retrieve it” button.
Launch Your Career
- PRSA Jobcenter — Browse career resources and search for public relations employment opportunities all over the world with PRSA Jobcenter.
- PRSSA Internship Center — Get job-hunting tips, upload your résumé and find the most recent internship opportunities through the PRSSA Internship Center.
- PRSA Associate Membership — Start networking and get connected to 20,000 public relations professionals when you join PRSA as an Associate Member for only $60 up to five months before or two years after graduation.
- PRSA New Professionals Section — The PRSA New Professional Section is a great way to connect with other public relations and communications professionals who have been in the industry for less than five years, allowing you to communicate the unique struggles new pros face as well as gain knowledge and insight through webinars, mentoring and more benefits that PRSA offers.
- Certificate in Principles of Public Relations — Stand out from the competition by becoming certified in the principles of public relations; an accreditation employers are always impressed to see.